VISIT OUR SHOWROOM
Mon - Sat: 10am - 6pm & Sun: 12pm - 5pm
No returns / cancellations will be accepted without prior authorization from Marc Pridmore DesignsReturn requests must be made within 30 days of product receipt. Authorized returns must be like new in the original package with labels intact. Authorized returns are subject to a 35% re-stocking fee and return freight cost. If your order came with free delivery, the freight cost to return the item will be the responsibility of you (the purchaser) to return the merchandise, as well as any associated costs incurred by Marc Pridmore Designs in order to ship your original order to you. There are no returns or cancellations on florals / silk floral arrangements / greenery or any decorative faux floral / plant arrangements.To submit a return request please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-540-6272. If your return meets the above guidelines and is authorized by Marc Pridmore Designs, you will receive a Return Authorization Number via email that must be included in the return address. Your package must be received no later than 10 days from the issuance of your Return Authorization. It is recommended that your return be shipped using a method that allows tracking of your package and that you provide us with the tracking information by responding to the original Return Authorization email. Please include your return authorization number and the tracking number of your package.
● All damage and defects must be noted on all copies of the delivery receipt and/or a bill of lading. Damages and other product claims must be reported to Marc Pridmore Designs within 24 hours.
● If the item is severely damaged, refuse the damaged item only, and note on the bill of lading / delivery receipt “refused – item damaged”
●If you refuse the whole shipment, including undamaged items, you are responsible for accepting the re-delivery of the undamaged items within 7 days, in addition to all costs associated with the re-delivery including but not limited to storage fees.
●Please make sure you thoroughly inspect your item while the carrier is still at your home. Any damages/defects MUST BE NOTED upon signing the delivery receipt.
● Take photos of the damaged areas of the item, the entire item and the packaging.
● Do not discard the shipping container / box or packing materials.
● After preparing the previously mentioned documentation, please submit your claim to email@example.com
● Be sure to include the following:
– Order number and item name
– Item’s location status: Accepted or Refused?
– Description of the damage: scratched, broken etc.
– Include and attach photos
● Once your claim is submitted please allow 7-10 business days for resolution. It is pertinent to allow the manufacturer and shipping carrier to review the claim to determine responsibility and initiate a replacement.
● After submitting your claim, a dedicated claims specialist will guide you through the resolution process. Please feel free to contact your claims specialist with any questions. Once your claim is submitted and processed, a claims representative will be assigned your case and lead you through the fulfillment process. Please keep in mind the 7-10 business days for claims review prior to making inquiry as to the status as your claim may still be in the review process by the shipping carrier and manufacturer of your item.
● In event that your item is repaired locally, a local repair agent will be in-touch to schedule service.
● Items that are replaced are subject to the same turnaround time as a new item and subject to stock availability at the time of replacement order.